We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Bright's Grove Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact us at any time.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
- Nov. 11 Remembrance Day Assembly 11:30
- Nov. 11 Choir Pizza Lunch
- Nov. 12 Fruit Cup Day
- Nov. 12 "How Does Your Garden Grow"
- Performance (2:00 p.m.)
- Nov. 12 Caribou Math Contest
- Nov. 13 "How Does Your Garden Grow"
- Performance (7:00 p.m.)
- Nov. 14 Progress Reports go home
- Nov. 18 Parent Teacher Interviews 3:30-7:00
- Nov. 19 Parent Teacher Interviews 3:30-5:00
- Nov. 20 School Council Math Night
- Nov. 20 Crazy Hair Spirit Day
- (Please note the date change)
- Nov. 21 P.D. Day
- Nov. 25 Imperial Theatre 6V & 7R
- Nov. 26 Lambton Heritage 1/2B, 2C & 3M
- Nov. 28 Grade 8 Pizza Lunch