We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Bright's Grove Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact us at any time.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
- Feb 1 - KinderSTARt Registration
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Feb 2 - Ground Hog Day
- Feb 4 - PD Day
- Feb 8 - Choir Pizza Lunch
- Feb 11 - School Council Meeting (6:30)
- Feb 14 - Valentine's Day
- Feb 15 - Family Day
- Feb 17 - Gr. 8's visit N.C.I.V.S.
- Feb 18 - Caribou Math Contest
- Feb 18 - Term 1 Report Cards
- Feb 19 - Noelle's Gift Privilege Day
- Feb 23 - Crazy Hat Day
- Feb 26 - Grade 8 Pizza Lunch
- Mar. 4 - Grooving in the Grove
- Mar. 4 - Tacky Tourist Day
- Mar. 13 - Daylight Savings Begins
- Mar. 12-20 - March Break
- Mar. 25 - Good Friday
- Mar. 28 - Easter Monday
- Apr. 15 - **NEW** P.D Day