We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Bright's Grove Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact us at any time.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
- Jun 12 Grade 8 Pizza Lunch
- Jun 12 Wear Neon Spirit Day
- Jun 12 Last Day for Milk
- Jun 17 Mike Weir Park - 3/4M
- Jun 18 Niagara Falls - 8M & 8T
- Jun 18 London Children's Museum 2T/2C
- Jun 21 National Aboriginal Day
- Jun 21 Father's Day
- Jun 23 Grade 8 Graduation
- Jun 25 Year End Assembly
- Jun 25 Report Cards go home
- Jun 25 Last Day of School
- Jun 26 PD Day (no school)
- School Supplies 2015