We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Bright's Grove Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact us at any time.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
- Mar. 4 Fruit Cup Day
- Mar. 5 School Council - 6:30 p.m.
- Mar. 6 Groovin' In the Grove
- Volunteers needed - Sign up sheet in
- the school office.
- Mar. 8 Daylight Savings Time Begins
- Mar. 9 Gr. 8 Bowling Trip
- Mar. 10 Choir Pizza Lunch
- Mar. 10 Gr. 8 Cross Country Ski Trip
- Mar. 16-20 March Break - Enjoy
- Mar. 17 St. Patrick's Day
- Mar. 20 SPRING HAS ARRIVED
- Mar. 27 Gr. 8 Pizza Day
- Mar. 27 Team Shirt/Sports Theme Day
- Mar. 27 Out of Area Letters/Application for
- Student Transfers Due