We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Bright's Grove Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact us at any time.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
- Feb. 23rd Bridge Building - 7P (a.m.)
- Feb. 27th Speaker Dan Edwards
- Mar. 01st Adopt A Scientist - 4S (p.m.)
- Mar. 2nd School Council - 6:00 p.m.
- Mar. 03rd Popcorn Day
- Mar. 10th 7P, 7/8T, 8M - (Bowling p.m.)
- Mar. 12th Daylight Saving Time Begins
- Mar. 13th to 17th - March Break
- Mar. 21st After School Choir Resumes
- Mar. 24th Popcorn Day
- Mar. 27th Adopt a Scientist - 4/5V (a.m.)
- Apr. 14th Good Friday
- Apr. 16th Easter
- Apr. 17th Easter Monday
- Apr. 28th P.D. Day LOST & FOUND
- * Keys (has Ford Key & Mazda Key/Fob)
- * Sarnia Sting Coat - identify by name on sleeve
Tweets by BGPSBulldogs