We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Bright's Grove Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact us at any time.
Please Note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the documents on this page.
*Please see Letter to Grade 8 Parents under Newsletter Tab"
- Jun 22 Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Jun 23 2/3L & 3M to L.C. Henderson
- Jun 23 3/4M to Mike Weir Park
- Jun 23 Gr. 8 Trip to Niagara Falls
- Jun 24 Recognition Assembly - 9:30 a.m.
- Jun 27 JKA & JKB - Tecumseh Splash Pad
- Jun 28 Gr. 8 Graduation
- Jun 29 Year End Assembly - 9:30 a.m.
- Jun 29 Report Cards go Home
- Jun 29 Last Day of School
- Jun 30 P.D. Day (no school)
Tweets by BGPSBulldogs